- Behrens v. U.S. Bank Ntl Assoc. (In re Behrens), 8th Circuit Court of Appeals, No. 14-1038, No. 14-1041, No. 13-2700, April 14, 2014 [Unpublished]
- In a series of unpublished per curiam opinions, the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals, affirmed the Bankruptcy Appellate Panel ruling upholding the Bankruptcy Court's order terminating the automatic stay under 362 (d)(4) permitting the completion of the foreclosure proceeding on Debtor/Appellants property. The Court of appeals also affirmed the Bankruptcy Appellate Panels' dismissal of Debtor/Appellant's appeal from a bankruptcy court order because it was an unappealable interlocutory order. The Court of Appeals denied Debtor/Appellants motion to the Bankruptcy Appellant Panel for stay pending appeal as moot and denied all pending motions filed by Debtor/Appellant as moot.
- Procedural context:
- Debtor/Appellant appealed from the orders of Bankruptcy Appellate Panel affirming the bankruptcy courts orders terminating the automatic stay on debtors property and allowing completion of foreclosure proceedings. The lengthy procedural history of the appeal of the orders of the bankruptcy court to the 8th Circuit Bankruptcy Appellate Panel is detailed in the following summary http://bit.ly/1qo3CFY.
- The debtor/appellant and his wife filed multiple case across every available chapter of bankruptcy for consumers. The convoluted facts are summarized and clarified in the companion summary http://bit.ly/1qo3CFY.
- WOLLMAN, GRUENDER, and SHEPHERD, Circuit Judges.
In re: LTL MANAGEMENT, LLC
Summarizing by Bradley Pearce
Wendy Adelson v. Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC
Summarizing by Amir Shachmurove
3495 in the system
8 Being Processed