- Campos v. Aleman (In re Aleman), No. 12-60084 (9th Cir. Oct. 7, 2014)
- Affirmed the BAP's dismissal of the appeal as moot.
- Procedural context:
- Debtor appealed from the BAP's dismissal of her appeal from the bankruptcy court’s order denying her application for waiver of the filing fee.
- The deadline to file a complaint challenging the dischargeability of the debt, or a motion to extend that deadline, had passed.
- Fletcher, Rawlinson, and Christen.
In re Paul Cumbess
Summarizing by Kathleen DiSanto
In re S.S. Body Armor Inc.
Summarizing by Thomas Horan
3088 in the system
2 Being Processed