- Carlson v. U.S. Bank (In re Carlson) 8th Circuit Court of Appeals, No. 14-3563, April 27, 2015 [Unpublished]
- In an unpublished per curiam opinion, the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals rejected Carlson’s legal arguments and affirmed the decision of the bankruptcy court, when the bankruptcy court denied his motions for relief and dismissed his chapter 13 case.
- Procedural context:
- Stephen Wayne Carlson, appeals the bankruptcy appellate panel’s order, in which it affirmed the bankruptcy court’s orders
- This facts and summary of the companion case of the Carlson's appeal the 8th Circuit Bankruptcy Appellate Panel of the bankruptcy court orders (http://bit.ly/1znTiZl)
- LOKEN, BOWMAN, and KELLY, Circuit Judges.
3163 in the system
0 Being Processed