- Case Type:
- Case Status:
- No. CO-18-084, 2019 WL 365748 (10th Circuit, Jan 30,2019) Not Published
- Pro se chapter 7 debtor failed to meet burden of justifying relief under FRCP 60(b) by failing to present evidence or legal arguments at an evidentiary hearing.
- Procedural context:
- Trustee and creditor filed motions to convert debtor's case from chapter 11 to chapter 7. Bankruptcy court entered a conversion order. Debtor moved to revert the chapter 7 back to chapter 11. Bankruptcy court denied the motion for failure to prosecute. Debtor appealed.
- Debtor filed for chapter 11. Debtor operated a recreational vehicle storage site on his homestead. Creditor held unliquidated claims against debtor.
- Nugent, Cornish, Jacobvitz
2960 in the system
2 Being Processed