- No. 11-60059 (9th Cir., May 7, 2013) (not for publication; not precedent)
- Affirms imposition of sanctions by the bankruptcy court upon Appellant, but reducing the amount to reflect culpability of Appellant.
- Procedural context:
- Circuit Court, without deference to decision of bankruptcy appellate panel, reviews bankruptcy court's award to Appellee of sanctions for improper conduct by Appellant (Debtor's bankruptcy counsel).
- Appellant improperly relied upon representations made by Debtor and Debtor's corporate counsel.
- Fletcher, Gould, and Christen.
IN RE: JOHN FLISS
Summarizing by Shane Ramsey
3584 in the system
10 Being Processed